Crater like bumps on penis head.

Posted , 2 users are following.

these started former awhile ago. They don't hurt, or anything. they feel normal, but they look bad. I've always been a chronic masturbator, but it's increased within the last few years of being single and feeling down.

imageimageimageimage

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

How much is to much....Ken

• Edited

that sounds like an MXC reference haha. I've been nearly daily for the past 3 years, but atleast 2-4 times a week since I was, maybe 10-11. I'm 28

• Posted

J

Sorry I did not mean it but that does not seam like a lot. Doctors said that it is all right to do it and a man should have a ejaculation at least 21 times or more to have a healthy prostate.

But every if the penis was made to take a beating HA HA the skin is very thin and and it can give you a rash. You need to wash with warm water only use a lube if you like

The penis get irritated even with just masturbation. Try a fungal cream. This should help you some.

There is nothing wrong with what you are doing.....Ken

• Posted

I'm slow haha. Ken = Kenneth. Ken was a character on the old Spike TV show, Most Extreme Elimination Challenge (MXC) haha. I just read your comment in the announcers voice.

I've thought about buying some topical cream, but read anti foot fungus cream works too. my socially awkward fumbass bought a tube and it burned like a f****r haha. didnt scar or anything, and the burning went away after a wash. but I'll seek that out tomorrow. thank you. hopefully it helps 😃.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.