craving junk

Posted , 6 users are following.

its not good not only am i addicted to coffee diet coke and cigs I am officially addicted to crap food!!! ive been doing so wel this week even when ive been out to eat ive had the lowest fat options nothing fried etc! however tonight, boredom kicks in, hubby working and I want bad food. So fed up with snacking on grapes all the time.

I am a savoury person! anyone got any tips on what might curb these cravings? x :twisted:

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Ryvitas with ham and pickle?

or marmite if that floats your boat lol

Jax

• Posted

[quote:67aa9de22b=\"hpwellsy\"]its not good not only am i addicted to coffee diet coke and cigs I am officially addicted to crap food!!! ive been doing so wel this week even when ive been out to eat ive had the lowest fat options nothing fried etc! however tonight, boredom kicks in, hubby working and I want bad food. So fed up with snacking on grapes all the time.

I am a savoury person! anyone got any tips on what might curb these cravings? x :twisted:[/quote:67aa9de22b]

If you like snacking then I would recommend PENN STATE PRETZELS (less than 10% fat) altho i do think that its the portions size that causes most of the problems :P

For me personally, I find that when I get cravings I can just drink a pint or two of squash and it takes the edge off (until mealtime anyway)

• Posted

thanks guys its in the evenings i get the cravings!!! ryvitas do it for me but theres nothing like a slice of pizza or a kebab!!! grrr - why can skinny people usually eat what they want x
  • Posted

i have pancakes; they are low in fat but you have to watch your calories and what you put on them.

but im the same, i prefer savoury to sweet, so pancakes hit the spot completely and i add things like raisins to them, lovely x

• Posted

well tonight guys im having a sort of naughty but nice treat!!! sausage sarnie but im using the low fat sausages and no butter, and they are being done in the george foreman! hope this will be ok as on a course tomorrow in london and do NOT want any accidents !
  • Posted

Hi Everyone,

I'm more a sweet person but I got some of the little WW snack pretzels which are only 94 calories per bag and more to the point only 0.6g, so I've had a little mid morning snack, there aren't many in the bag but they were quite filling.

Also picked up some mini Jaffa cakes for the sweet cravings and some pink & whites which are both low in fat.

Good luck everyone

Jane

• Posted

I have a jaffa cake or 3 lol when i got a craving and i am surprised I am able to not go back for the rest of the packet as i used to.

Also I do buy the slim fast snack bars if I fancy a mars bar or somehting as they are quite good

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.