Cravings, cravings, cravings.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey guys so I've just completed my first week without a blip. I'm just wondering has anyone had any cravings and how did they handle them? Currently craving cheesy chips from the takeaway.

Last night I was out with friends and they all had donuts etcs from the front and I was very good and didn't cave and eat anything. But I would have really loved cheesy chips to finish the night aha! On Tuesday I'm going out for a meal and the cinema with the girls. We're going to an Italian and I hope I stick to my guns and have a salad!

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

MASSIVE cravings!!  I've been trying to follow the 30g guideline since Friday, and only started Orlistat last night in fear and dread of the O.M!

I was stumped by dressings/spreads = solution I found was quark/vineger/chilli flakes as a dressing, or just quark instead of butter for a little moisture. Balsamic gives a little joy, and quark a little creaminess

Cottage cheese instead of cheese (not the same I know!) but you can put it on top of things like a bagel, or toast or a jacket at least...

sweet craving = small meringue nest with fat free yog (high in suger OBVS!) but if within calculations, then possible.   Frozen grapes ROCK for a sorbet effect

sweet potato or butternut squash slices roasted to make 'chips'

I've also heard about roasting chick peas with a chilli/lemon coating as a nuts alternative and these are high in protein

Hope this helps!

• Posted

Aww love I know feeling how you found it have you lost anything I too in my first week weigh day Friday xxx
    • Posted

Yeah I post 7lbs in the first week unsure what I've lost this week!

• Posted

Well done on your weight loss everyone on the fb site I don't do Facebook due to problems love I'm looking for a,buddy lol xx

• Posted

I wanted to join the FB group, but I don't know what it's called! No one has replied when I asked!

• Posted

Aww sorry don't know what it called as I would tell you love xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.