Crazy anxiety

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all!

For the past week or so I have been getting anxiety attacks galore! Back in November my GYN put me on bc pills to balance my hormones. I had back pain, flu symptoms, nausea, fatigue, spotting, weird sensations in my head, and last but not least, crazy anxiety. One day I had bad heartburn which sent me into panic mode so I ended up in the ER. They did an EKG and all was ok. But every night I still feel extremely anxious and I get these attacks. I didn't used to get anxiety like this before taking these bc pills. I stopped taking them. Now I'm on my period for how long, is anyone's guess.

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hello,

I am so sorry to hear you have been suffering like this. I've had exactly the same symptoms as you and was put on bc pill but I too have taken myself off them as they made me worse ..... but where do we go from here ??? I wish I knew x I have just started to take b6 supplement and menapol to see if it helps ..... I hope you don't mind me asking....Have you had your bloods done 😊 My gyn told me it was hormonal imbalance but doesn't seem bothered to help!!!

I've gone back to my gp this week who is going to run some blood tests x

• Posted

I've had blood tests done in the past and they all come back normal. I had some blood drawn last month at my GYN office but have not gotten the results yet. How long did it take for the bc pills to leave your system? Has the b6 and mendopol helped?
    • Posted

I stopped taking them over a month ago.... I was told it takes two to three months for your body to get back into normal mode, whatever normal may be .... I've been like this for a year now with awful symptoms ..... I have been taking the b6 for a month now and hopefully that is why my fatigue doesn't seem to be as debilitating anymore, I've only just started the menapol so not sure on that yet. I have done a lot of research on it and have found some really good reviews on it ..... It's not too expensive so If it could help I'm going to try x
    • Posted

I used to take b6 pretty regularly a while back and it did help a lot. I can't really remember why I stopped taking it. Oh, I remember now. I began taking a multi-vitamin that already had b6 in it so I didn't want to take any additional. But I haven't been very consistent lately with my vitamin regimen. That could be in part why I feel so crappy! Lol!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.