Crazy or what??

Posted , 7 users are following.

I have been doing the most crazy things.  I put the saran wrap in the refridgerator.  Why would I do that??  Then I left a spoon in the Ice cream carton, even after I had let it sit out on the counter.  I lost my good car key, the one that's computerized and I had to put in rice because I had washed it in the washer.

?Does anybody else do crazy things like that.??  

?I'm not real concerned, I find it quite funny right now anyway.

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Yes I’m the same since meno...putting coffee in fridge, milk in cupboard, daft things like that. Bad short term memory too. 
  • Posted

Yep all the time go upstairs forgot what I’ve gone for can’t find car in car park 🤪🤪the list is endless plus all the other symptoms oh the joys you ladies all keep me going sending hugs 🤗 xxx

• Posted

Yup.. my latest thing is to put things in places and totally forget i put it there.  A few times ive gone looking for things and have no idea where i put it.. then i come across it by accident while doing something else.. and i have no memory of actually putting it there.. haha  But on the positive.. i can watch a film programme etc.. leave it a month or two.. then watch it again like its the first time with only the odd bit coming back to me as i watch it smile I have to say though its quite patchy.. sometimes i forget nothing and am as sharp as ever.. then on hormone crazy days im like a goldfish with dementia :p 
    • Posted

Yeah, I noticed I can watch a series. Then I can watch it again and get so much more out of it. I only remember certain parts. Same with reading. I pick up a book a week later and cannot recall being on that chapter.
  • Posted

My thought is that we are just so busy in our lives, and preoccupied with family, friends, work, etc. If it's any comfort, I found the milk in the cupboard. It was my husband; I don't drink milk. Well, at least I don't think I do. lol.

Yeah, just busy minds in my opionion. Gotta laugh it off.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.