Crazy pain - please help!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone, 

I hope some of you have some insights what I can do please. 

Not sure if relevant but I am under neurology for suspected Multiple Sclorosis. This last 18mth I have been struggling with cold painful fingers and toes.

The last few months things have gone much worse. When I get cold the pain in my fingers and toes is excruciating. Even worse is after they warm up.

So I work outside and dress for the weather I have special gloves and sock etc and these have always worked. Now suddenly when it’s cold I could and have actually cried the pain is so bad.

After o warm up the pain can last 2-3 hrs it really is horrific. My fingers swell and hurt.

So my question is can reynaulds just suddenly appear from nowhere? How do you know if it is primary or secondary?

I am desperate for help so thank you in advance.   

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi.  I know how extremely frustrated you must be at the moment because I have, and continue to be, in your position.  My personal belief is that nothing happens by chance and there’s rationale behind this onset.  But, like you it seemed my issues began pretty much overnight.  However, I look back and there were signs which may have not been extraordinary signs but nonetheless they were there.  I get the same pain and issues with my feet and hands.  I’ve been told it’s raynauds and now that I look back there may have been a much less noticeable issues in the past.  I wish you the best.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.