Skip to content
Ad

Raynaud's Phenomenon

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Possible Raynauds

Hi there I have been having intermittent pain in both arms but mostly the left arm. The arm feels tight and then goes cold. There is sometimes a numbness and tingling. Occasionally my legs go numb up to my knees. I constantly feel cold but my hands are the worst. Now they are starting to get painful....

Last reply
  • Not yet diagnosed but can anyone relate to these symptoms?

Morning! I hope some of you might reply and tell me whether it sounds like I could have raynauds. For the past 2 years I've had the following symptoms Lightheaded and woozy (I cannot shake this symptom) Occasional heart racing Veins on my hands and arms becoming very obvious almost more blue, I...

Last reply
  • Might help clean your sustem

Have any of you tried of 35 percent food grade hydrogen peroxide therapy where you start out with 3 drops the first day three times a day in a 8oz glass of water then 4 drops the next day the same way and keep going more every day up to 25drops a day and you can use more water if needed then you reverse...

Last reply
  • Drs say Raynauds

Going on 5 days of the tips of 2 fingers going numb,burning,blue. The pain is getting unbearable. Just sitting it feels liike I burn my fingers. If you touch them the pain feels as if it had been shut in a door. If I warm them with warm water or heating pad on low ,they start burning to the point I...

Posted
  • Recommended gloves & socks for Raynauds & coat for chilled body

I am struggling at finding gloves and socks to keep me warm. I heard about infrared and tourmaline fabric gloves, socks and clothing; has anyone here tried these and can recommended products they used and a reputable company? I’m also looking for an extremely warm coat as I live in a desert climate where...

Posted
  • Raynauds - misunderstood and affecting quality of life

Hi guys The docs diagnosed me with raynauds about a month ago But I also suffer with other symptoms of being cold, the slightest bit of chill and I'm freezing I sit Infront of my halogen heater all night and have my electric blanket on high all night through to the morning No one seems to understand...

Last reply
  • Pruned fingers

hi, visited GP as I feel so tired and cold then some days don't.  Mentioned my pruney fingers which were red at the ends and like they've been in water.  They have been like it five months but thought nothing of it,  she pinched them and said there is a delay in the time the skin...

Posted
  • I have the cure for Raynauds

Let me tell you I had full blown Raynaud's. I'd need roughly one hour recovery from an attack. Blue fingers white fingers, pain - the lot. I've got low blood pressure so I can't take medication. I have to go to hospital for a week for iloprost infusion. Anyway let me tell you what cured...

Last reply
  • raynouds conference

Going to Raymonds conference on 16th of September in crew was thinking if anybody wants to share a taxi from crew station to the hotel ?contact me nearer the time re times ect I know it's a bit early to think about? But just an idea as it's expensive taxi ride to hotel from crew? Contact me nearer...

Posted
  • Please help! Is this raynauds?

Hi all, I'm hoping someone can help me who has or knows about raynauds please. For the past year I have been experiencing the veins on my palms coming up really clear on my palms, both hands. They do not raise they just look more blue and clearly defined. Dr doesn't seem interested and said there's...

Last reply
  • Is constant tingling in hands & feet a symptom of Raynauds?

I've had constant tingling and pins and needles in my hands and feet for several months, maybe as long as 6 months.  At first my GP thought it was caused by a vitamin B12 deficiency, but the blood test showed it isn't this. As the weather turned colder I noticed that, when I get cold, my...

Last reply
  • Newly diagnosed- not sure if correct diagnosis

Recently diagnosed with Reynaud's after both hands and feet swelled, pain -but not burn type pain,in all the joints of my feet and hands. from my knuckles down fingers get discolored,dusky colored but not white or purple.. My fingers only occasionally get cold- the rest of me is always hot! Can you...

Last reply
  • Accute blue finger

Hi all, I would like to ask if anyone had any experience with an 'accute blue finger syndrome'? The effect is very much like that of Raynauds (spasm of the small blood vessels causing restriction of blood flow / numbness / burning pain), but this only affects one single finger, the finger turns...

Posted
  • Dead leg

I've been recently diagnosed with raynauds, however this is a symptom I have had since I was young. I will suddenly get an ache in one of my legs and the only way I can describe it is as though my blood has turned to ice! My leg feels stiff and heavy as though it has turned to stone! I also get blue...

Posted
  • Raynauds / collagen supplement

Hi I take a collagen supplement for health benefits.  However I have had raynauds for many yrs.   Can anyone advise if taking collagen is ok with raynauds and wont lead to scleroderma? Any idea?  

Posted
  • Loosing weight makes it worse?

hi all, I'm new here. I was just wondering if anyone's raynauds had got worse after loosing weight? I have lost approx 3 stone and all my symptoms are 10 times worse than before :-( I haven't been to the doctor as yet but it's getting that's affecting my lifestyle, I really don't...

Last reply
  • Reynauds

I have Reynauds, and i have to drive 2 to 3 hour everyday, delivering mail from one office to another for the company i work or for my job.  All my fingers turn blue, numb, and tingling.  Should i ask doctor for note saying i should not be driving a company vehicle

Posted
  • Positive tests, could it be secondary Raynauds?

Hi there I've suffered with Raynauds for around 10 years now and it's progressively getting worse. The attacks are excruciatingly painful and have pain when the attack is over. The Raynauds isn't just brought on by cold, it happens when I'm at the gym holding weights, if I'm sat in...

Last reply
  • I'm scared of having Raynaud's?

I'm 33 year old male, and I have an anxiety disorder. I tend to get OBSESSIVE over physical issues. The other night, I was in my basement and it was cold down there. My feet were cold, and as I was walking, it felt like my middle toe was so cold it was numb, but kind of painful, like I stepped...

Last reply
  • Right arm tingles

Hi I have had these tingles in my right arm for the last 4 days, I would take an advice to relieve the pressure and it works but why won't it go away?

Last reply
  • Do I have Raynaud's ?

Hi everyone, 20 year old female. For about a year now (started last January) I've had unsettling hand pain. Recently my doctor told me he thinks I have Raynaud's disease and put me on medication for it. Although personally I don't think I have it??? Can anyone tell me if these symptoms match...

Last reply
  • poor circulation, splotchy arms

Hi, so i have had this horriable disorder for a while now but have recently been suffering from really poor cirulation in my arms and legs. my arms are always redy purple with red splotches i am only 23 and having every person ask me if im 'Sun burnt' all the time and having purple legs when...

Last reply
  • Best gloves for Raynauds?

Hi, I've been diagnosed with Primary Raynauds for 2 years now and my current woolly gloves don't seem to be preventing attacks very well. Any suggestions for good gloves? (Fingerless gloves have never worked for me)

Last reply
  • Just diagnosed, how long does the tingly feeling last?

I'm so glad I found this group! I was just diagnosed with Raynaud's, after landing in the ER because my right hand had gone completely blue. They were sure it was a blood clot, but ultrasound showed no clots in either arm, and within about ten minutes of being there, my hand started pinking up....

Last reply
  • Is it Raynaud's tho?

Hello people,  since I've been ill ( possibly autoimmune,not diagnosed yet) I started getting blue-grey nails when I am cold. I had a capilaroscopy and Raynaud's was diagnosed but... my Raynaud's is not like everyone else's. My dingers don't hurt, don't change colors and...

Last reply
  • Is this Raynaud's? please see photo

Just looking for advice - my fingertips started turning purple in cold temperatures five years ago ( they first turn a pale waxy colour). My GP sent me to a rheumatologist who asked me to describe the colour changes and was quite adamant that what I was describing wasn't Raynaud's apparently...

Last reply
  • Have raynauds. Little holes in fingertips?

Hello, I have been diagnosed with raynauds for seven years now and the last few years I have also been getting little tiny holes in my fingertips. They hurt and they take forever to heal. Any suggestions on how to ease the pain of those? Thanks!

Posted
  • Fingertips

i have wrinkly sore fingertips that feel like I've scalded them. Does anyone else have this, or know what it is ?

Last reply
  • intense pain

Hi everyone. I am a 46 year old woman and I have the most Intense pain in my right hand It starts off as heavy arms from the elbow on both arms and down more so the tips of my fingers and toes start to tingle and jerk uncontrollable and then both hands and toe they start to loose colour and turn white...

Posted
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.