Skip to content

Raynaud's Phenomenon

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Raynaud phenomenon and high blood pressure

I've got HBP dr prescribed me with ramipil and recently been diagnose with raynaud phenomenon which another dr took me off ramipil and put me on nifopine (spell it) I was aching feeling cold more went back to my dr he took me off them 2 weeks no tablets i felt awful went back to see him back 165/105...

Last reply
  • Raynaud’s, or something more serious?

As you can see in the picture, this is alarming to me as it looks different/ worse than the attacks have in the past. I get these sporadically on both feet, not often at the same time though. They felt extremely painful this time, and from the patchiness all over it appeared blocked   completely?...

Last reply
  • CBD Oil and Raynauds

Has anyone tried using CBD oil for their Raynauds? Please share your experience with this as well as the brand of CBD oil used.  I am interested to know if this can help my Raynauds. 

Last reply
  • Does this sound like Raynaud's pain?

Hi everyone I am so glad to have found this forum. I have cerebral palsy and I'm a wheelchair user. I've been struggling with pain in my feet for well over a year now and have all the other symptoms of Raynaud's. The furthest I've got to a diagnosis is actually a nod from my podiatrist...

Last reply
  • I have the cure for Raynauds

Let me tell you I had full blown Raynaud's. I'd need roughly one hour recovery from an attack. Blue fingers white fingers, pain - the lot. I've got low blood pressure so I can't take medication. I have to go to hospital for a week for iloprost infusion. Anyway let me tell you what cured...

Last reply
  • raynauds and toe problem

Hi I have had my second toe keep cramping up and spasms I am wondering if this is caused by the raynauds also I can see the vein going down my toe I haven't noticed this before. I have had this for 5 days now and hoping its nothing to worry about as I am always scared of loosing a digit. Any advice...

Posted
  • pic of attack

Hi all this is what happens to my feet fingers knees nipples and forehead. I Am scared that i will loose my toes Or worse limbs. Can the severity of these attacks cause any damage ? This really sucks my heart Goes out to every sufferer Am i the only one who feels like their being punished everyday ...

Last reply
  • Fingernail troubles

Hello! I’m a 35 year old female and was diagnosed with Raynaud’s about 7 years ago, but suffered with it long before that. I live in a warm climate, but still struggle on a daily basis. I have a lot of issues with my fingernails: weak, vertical ridges, rough thin cuticles. I assume that this is probably...

Last reply
  • pregnancy and raynauds

Hi all, I Am currently 12weeks pregnant. The past two days my raynauds has been really Bad and ive felt freezing all over as if my Blood is ice cold. I have the heating on, dressed for snów and i Just cant Get warm. At the moment my Little Toe feels like its going to Fall off. Also i have noticed...

Last reply
  • Is it’s Raynauds or something else

My GP suspects I have Raynauds and wNts me to take Nifedipine but I take Midodrine for a low blood pressure problem. I saw a Neurologist who wants to do a Nerve Test as he suspects I have Neuropathy. My question is what one do I have. My symptoms are as follows, tingling in both arms, my arm feels as...

Last reply
  • Crazy pain - please help!

Hi everyone,  I hope some of you have some insights what I can do please.    Not sure if relevant but I am under neurology for suspected Multiple Sclorosis. This last 18mth I have been struggling with cold painful fingers and toes. The last few months things have gone much worse. When...

Last reply
  • suffering from pain, deformity and redness in my fingers and feet

I am 55 years old and 2 years ago i started feeling numbness on my left 3 fingers and snapping motion on my right pointer finger. I went to the doctor had all possible blood tests....rhumatoid, CBC, liver, thyroid, vit D, and further test for rhumatoid but everything were normal. Although, my doctor...

Last reply
  • Had Raynauds nigh on 40 years. Recent progress

I recently gave up caffeine in an attempt to alleviate another condition I have.Consequently I've found that my fingers have not gone white despite my playing golf on Saturday mornings in low to freezing temperatures. ( I used to have to suffer for 20-30 mins until my circulation kicked in, which...

Posted
  • Not yet diagnosed but can anyone relate to these symptoms?

Morning! I hope some of you might reply and tell me whether it sounds like I could have raynauds. For the past 2 years I've had the following symptoms Lightheaded and woozy (I cannot shake this symptom) Occasional heart racing Veins on my hands and arms becoming very obvious almost more blue, I...

Last reply
  • No tricolor. Just cold to red

My Dr claims it's raynauds. My hands, feet, ears, and one time, knees will turn red and warm. Happens once a day or so... Just started out of the blue two months ago. Never turns white or blue ..

Last reply
  • Raynauds - misunderstood and affecting quality of life

Hi guys The docs diagnosed me with raynauds about a month ago But I also suffer with other symptoms of being cold, the slightest bit of chill and I'm freezing I sit Infront of my halogen heater all night and have my electric blanket on high all night through to the morning No one seems to understand...

Last reply
  • 25 years old renauyds fibro & hashimotos..

Hello everyone I’m not sure how recent this blog is, im new here. Just out looking for any recommendations to help with my renauyds! I have other health issues as I stated above, I know a lot of them are connected (in the sense of being auto immune issues.) With only being 25 this all so frustrating!...

Last reply
  • Anyone have primary Raynauds with onset after 40????????

Hi. New here. I have just developed Raynauds at 43. I am healthy and eat well/workout. Last night while walking outside, all fingers, except thumbs, became white and numb....started to tingle and hurt when I went inside and started to thaw. I have been reading that onset could after 40 could mean a secondary...

Last reply
  • White toes and fingers

My toes and fingers go white and are very painful. Worse wen its cold but even when its warm they do this. My toes and balls of feet are permanently numb now. Doc says its reynaurds. Im at my wits end the pain is horrendous

Last reply
  • Accute blue finger

Hi all, I would like to ask if anyone had any experience with an 'accute blue finger syndrome'? The effect is very much like that of Raynauds (spasm of the small blood vessels causing restriction of blood flow / numbness / burning pain), but this only affects one single finger, the finger turns...

Last reply
  • Raynauds and hives

Last week I had 3 episodes of hives over 5 days, first one was just my hands, second hands and feet, third my whole body was like I had fell into a nettle bush, I was stinging and itching all over, all I can think of is it's been freezing and snowing and Have suffered with raynauds for about 10 years...

Posted
  • Might help clean your sustem

Have any of you tried of 35 percent food grade hydrogen peroxide therapy where you start out with 3 drops the first day three times a day in a 8oz glass of water then 4 drops the next day the same way and keep going more every day up to 25drops a day and you can use more water if needed then you reverse...

Last reply
  • Raynauds and Mirena Coil ?

I had a mirena coil about 12 months ago and for the last 2 months I have had excruciating Raynauds episodes. I have had Raynauds since I was 16 and have noticed it often flares up with hormonal activity, such as pregnancy etc. I was unable to use the Pill as it caused flare ups so I was wondering if...

Posted
  • Possible Raynauds

Hi there I have been having intermittent pain in both arms but mostly the left arm. The arm feels tight and then goes cold. There is sometimes a numbness and tingling. Occasionally my legs go numb up to my knees. I constantly feel cold but my hands are the worst. Now they are starting to get painful....

Last reply
  • Drs say Raynauds

Going on 5 days of the tips of 2 fingers going numb,burning,blue. The pain is getting unbearable. Just sitting it feels liike I burn my fingers. If you touch them the pain feels as if it had been shut in a door. If I warm them with warm water or heating pad on low ,they start burning to the point I...

Posted
  • Recommended gloves & socks for Raynauds & coat for chilled body

I am struggling at finding gloves and socks to keep me warm. I heard about infrared and tourmaline fabric gloves, socks and clothing; has anyone here tried these and can recommended products they used and a reputable company? I’m also looking for an extremely warm coat as I live in a desert climate where...

Posted
  • Pruned fingers

hi, visited GP as I feel so tired and cold then some days don't.  Mentioned my pruney fingers which were red at the ends and like they've been in water.  They have been like it five months but thought nothing of it,  she pinched them and said there is a delay in the time the skin...

Posted
  • raynouds conference

Going to Raymonds conference on 16th of September in crew was thinking if anybody wants to share a taxi from crew station to the hotel ?contact me nearer the time re times ect I know it's a bit early to think about? But just an idea as it's expensive taxi ride to hotel from crew? Contact me nearer...

Posted
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.