Is this raynaud's?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Ever since I was little, I had problems with my hands and feet always being super cold for no reason. No amount of blankets or rubbing could warm them up.

I also suffer from livedo reticularis when I get cold, this has also been a problem since childhood.

Now I'm. Noticing my toes getting halfway white, my hands turning pale or red, etc.

When my hands are under hot water they turn a bunch of different non-normal colors, and my feet turn blood red from it.

Whenever I get out of a too-hot shower my legs are hideous.

This past winter my pinky would turn significantly white and hurt above my second knuckle.

Whenever my hands are cold too long they ache and feel super stiff.

I'm terrified because it's seemingly worse right now after laying around for months. But the part that scares me is I'm afraid to get a blood clot or something that will freak off and kill me. I cant get to a doctor right now.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.