creatinine blood test is low?

Posted , 4 users are following.

hello

2 weeks ago my doctor prescribed me livolin forte (twice a day) and cecon (once a day)because of my liver high in sgpt and sgot, pantoprazole for my acid reflux ..after a week i feel pain on my lower back and middle back a lot.(though i know i have kidney infection way before) but i think it become severe so i had creatinine blood test and the results are 0.7 mg/dl (si units 61.88 umol/l.

Is my creatinine considered low because the reference value here is 0.8-1.5mg/dl (si unit 71-133 umol/l)?

Or is it because of the meds im taking which affecting the results?

or just my anxiety attacking me?..😊

my doctor is not in today sooo..

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Trish, did the dr tell you what’s the reason of having elevated liver enzymes? Are you a drinker? Or taking any meds? 
    • Posted

Nope im not a drinker though a coffee addict before and my first time taking meds this much(livolin,cecon and ppi).

My doctor told me maybe because my cholesterol is high (im 26 and 62 kls). Since i started a desk job i dont have time to exercise anymore.

Is my creatinine considered low? I want to ask my doctor but shes not in for 3 days because of seminar and having anxiety doesnt help."""":

thanks"

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.