Creon allergy,exocrine pancreatic insufficiency

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello i hope its the right place to ask i am from denmark and i have exocrine pancreatic insufficiency,doctors diddent know what was wrong with me and i was very sick i lost 40 kilos,so they diagnosed me crazy just a nicer word for it,then my parrents after around 3 years found out what might be wrong with me and went to Germany to have it checked and they were right i was not crazy,i have exocrine pancreatic insufficiency no wonder why i couldent eat and lost so many kilos,but enough about that,my question is I have to eat creon with every meal, but I can't tolerate most creon, and I feel much worse because I don't digest the food and i get a bad pressure and and a kind of tinnitus from creon, but then once in a while I get some creon that I can tolerate,do some of you have the same problem a kind of allergy from creon?i dont know how i can solve the problem I assume that there are several companies that make creon and repackage them even though it says there are the same ingredients in it but they dont,for around 6 months i have been lucky to get the same creon i bought a load of them at the same time so i had for a long time,but now i ordered the same again and am very sick again,same thing happens to my head again,i guess there are something in creon from some companys i am allergic to,and when they repackage it they just mix creon from all companyes they get it from,or some copy of creon,so i hope to find one who have the same problem with creon and maybe found out why they only can tolerate some creon,and in denmark i only can get creon,sry my bad english i hope you understand and hope its the right forum to ask.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.