Crohns,

Posted , 2 users are following.

I got crohns and 23 and had it over a year now, & Does anyone know why I’m experiencing bad swears and bad anxiety & having mental health problems since I being on steroids have being for a while on and off but if I’m not on them I loose weight and have bad stomach pain’s so carnt win and it’s getting me down real bad I have real bad experience when I’m steriods but carnt do anything else otherwise in pain iv has prednisalone and now on the other long term one’s any surgestions please ? X

Thanks xx

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Jake,

You need to talk to your doctor as soon as possible if the steroids are causing you mental health issues.

I have Chron's and have been on steroids for approximately 10 months but haven't had any issues. Good luck to you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.