Crohns and loud noises

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi, does anyone have crohns and suffer with extremely loud noises? i mean like wooshing, bubbles, creaky pipe noises, fart noises the lot.

i got told i have ibs 17 years ago. iv suffered for years with my stomach and iv always just put it down to that.

i have had an iron deficiency for at least 5 years and the dr just tells me its my periods.

anyway after severe back pain, bloating and pelvic pain i went to the gp thinking it was a gynae problem after scans and being told i have a large ovary she asked how my bowels was, i explained i suffer with severe constipation, lots of mucus and i mean lots, noises but that week i had a case of extremely loose bowels.

she requested a stool sample which come back extremely high. She rang me and said i needed an urgent Colonoscopy, i had this within 10 days, all was normal but the surgeon said because my levels was so high i needed an MRI.

i had a gastroscopy last week all normal and sunday i have my MRI (ive been waiting since november)

anyway i was just wondering if very loud weird sounds all day and night was 1 of your symptoms?

The symptoms i have are

severe constipation sometimes lasting nearly 2 weeks

sometimes bad diarrea

very load noises

struggle to pass wind

urgency to go and nothing coming

tiny tiny stools

blood

excessive mucus (sometimes only mucus)

weird colour and smelly stools

extreme stomach cramps

mouth sores

tender stomach to touch above belly button

back pain, pelvic pain

bloating

extreme tiredness (low iron) - dr says its my periods.

i never thought of crohns as a busy mum i put my symptoms just down to ibs but now i feel like i do have crohns.

thank you

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.