Cronic Pain 24/7

Posted , 3 users are following.

G,Day fellow members i have had half my Bowel Taken out at 20 then ar 21 3 foot of intestine out Gang Green 5 Lamenectomys not all at once 3 Adhesion opps now i have Cronic Pain 24/7 it really gives me the sh*ts Pain Pain all the time all they can do is tell me to Take my Pain Meds and i get depressed at times does any one else have this sort of problem i lost my Wife in 1993 at 42 the Love of my Life it messed with my head as she was my Only Love never been with any one else .Them my youngest son went out and i had Police knocking on my front door at 5Am to tell me my Son was Killed by a Drunk driver its so bloody hard i have my Daughter going to Unie and my Son live behind me House he Biult a new home for himself there very handy if we need a Lift to a Party or i need a lift im 62 Now im just Not interested in another lady i want my Wife back But it can not happen so i put all my life into helping my Daughter an Son to live we support each other and as many chairtys we can its better to Give than Recive Dont you Think i try an keep my Mind Busy ?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi goldwingman,

Oh, I do feel for you. Sounds like you have had a pretty tough time of it! Its not very often you hear of a man being with one woman in a lifetime, you must have gone through a very emotionally painful time when your good lady passed away also with the death of your son. I sincerley think you are an amazing person. Its good you are spending your time helping your daughter and son and getting involved in charity work. About your pain. You certainly have had a varied medical history. You did not mention exactly where the pain is.  Where is your pain? ...........

• Posted

G,Day lilian05079 i have had 5 Disc,s out over the years by an Idian Dr he was a Bad Surgen a Butcher i went to 4 DR,s to ask about him yes he,s a good Dr but a Doctor will Not put crap onto another Dr Back opperations plus half my Bowel 3 foot of Gang Green intestine 3 Adhesion opp,s there Not much left to take out i should get flyer points at therater lol > But no matter how bad i feel there is Allways some one some where worse than me Thants how i carry on Cheers Talk soon Goldwingman .Thanks for Carring .
  • Posted

Hello goldwingman, you are a very brave man. Thank goodness you have a daughter and son to look out for you and each other. Your loyalty to your wife's memory is wonderful. It would be great for you to have another outlet apart form your family such as a friend not necessarily an personal relationship.

About your pain you could ask to be referred to a chronic pain management unit, I understand doctors are often reluctant to make this referral unless you insist.

hope you get some relief soon

• Posted

G,Day 185 Yes i go and see my Cronic Paib Dr once a year so he can check me out if every thing is the same he writes a ketter to my GP and he Must write out what the Cronic Pain Dr Tells him as i see my GP once a fortnight he rings Sydney Dept Hearlth for a few numbers and fill out my Script for the Month .

My pain crinic Dr is a Doctor that puts you to sleep in theater so he knows his stuff plus he bloke his neck way back and went though pain thats why he does cronic Pain people he,s been there Cheers and Thank You .

• Posted

G,Day 185 What do you mean im Not Brave i have been given a Deck od God,s cards we had our Family Young so we could all Grow up together and help our children when and where we could my Wife was an Epileptic it was hard for her .I Bought her an Auto car to drive she was a Shinny Light my God i Miss Her its like some one Pulled my Heart Out and to loose a second child no Parent should Bury there our Kids it seems like yeasterday Married in 1972 worked hard to buy a Home put extra rooms so each child could have there own room .I dont know where time go,s but it go,s so Quick so cherish every minute you have with you Family as we are Only a Breath of being Dead Life is short so enjoy you children .Money is well an good But if you dont have good Health like me its not worth the Paper its printed on ,So if you have any thing that needs to be said between your Kids or Husband an Wife settle it Now as tomorrow is Promised to No One ? Talk soon /?
    • Posted

Yes i would Like That just a friend some one to talk an have a coffee and a Laugh yes that would be a nice break Thank You for caring .
  • Posted

Hi goldwingman,

You didn't answer my query as to where your pain is?  I guess your pain is in your heart due to your sad losses, but you are picking up and they do say time is a healer. You are going about things the right way to aid the healing process. By the way are you Australian or a New Zealander? I ask that because you open your comments with 'G'Day' etc.,......best wishes...

• Posted

G,Day lilian95979 in my spine due to bad surgery Dr he was an Indian who was banned from working in all our Hospitals over time so he left town its in my Back an runs down the back of my Legs but im on good Pain Med,s Thanks for caring .God i miss my better Half an my Son 1993 she Passed and 1998 my Son passed he was a strong boy a basket ball nut 14 weetbix for breafest sh*t he was solid RIP Guys see you one day ?
    • Posted

Hi lilian05079 its in my spine running down my legs at times .

Yes i would give every thing i have to have my Wife Back an my Son but thats impossible sh*t its so hard at times i would not wish this on my worst enemy ever every day i wake up alone in bed But she is in my Head with my Son .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.