Crust on nipple

Posted , 4 users are following.

I wondered if you could help.

For as long as i can remember, i have had this sort of yellow/green what id call crust on my nipples. the bits can fall off without any pain. in 2012 i get them checked at hospital and doctor said it was nipple eczema. its just the fact it still appears that worries me. i am not and never have been pregnant either.

any advice?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

go bk to yr doc and explain the problem - ask him her what causes it and explain that yr very worried

• Posted

Hi

I think nipple eczema is the same as any other eczema. Once you've had it, it will just keep coming back.

Speak to your doctor or a pharmacist, tell them you're anxious and ask them to confirm that it's OK that it keeps appearing.

Good luck to you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.