Posted , 6 users are following.

im done ;( i hate this

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

What's going on? I can try to help.
    • Posted

my bf has made me feel like a bother alot recently and i asked him to do something and he made me feel like crap ;( i told him wow u think my mom woukd have left me with someone who makes me happy my moms last words were for him to takecare of me im crying because i miss my mom i wouldnt feel like this if she was here ;( plus this anxiety is hard to deal with sad
    • Posted

It happens, people go through tough times like this, but you're strong enough to get through it. I know, it seems hard now, but it wont be this hard forever. Keep your head up, and write on this forum when you need help, or send me a private message. 
    • Posted

thank u my head hurts and i feel detached i hate i it sad

• Posted

You can beat it, this is just temporary. 
    • Posted

plus I'm Alone right now at home hoping not to freak out lol
    • Posted

lol 'm the same way. I leave a light and the TV on and constantly hold on to my phone. It makes me feel crazy. It makes me feel like I'm an adult behaving like a child.
    • Posted

haha yes exactly ! I'm trying to watch tv but I can't focus because of stupid derealization
    • Posted

haha I totally get it. It will pass eventually. 
  • Posted

Sorry you are in pain. Grief is long and difficult. It does get better. I know that saying it gets better seems trite....when going through Anxiety. It is true. Try to remember that you are not alone with your difficulty.
    • Posted

thank you so very much it has gotten harder she passed away 4 years ago i guess grief is a long process
    • Posted

Indeed a hard process. Mine passed 6 months ago and still working through it. Different for everyone. I sure hope you feel much better very soon.
    • Posted

Hi Tammi;I first got anxiety or depression when my mother passed back in 01.I have been acquainted with it since then.Different weird things happening in your head in your body scarey things racing pulse hives shaking .When you have allergies they get complicated by the anxiety attack.I never knew anyone else who had these kind of things happen to them-its not like something you want to tell just anybody.I think this discussion center is really helpful for that reason.Lexapro has helped me.At firstdoing 10's and working with one doctor-he started acting funny so i got another doctor the first thing she did was double it to 20's-that evened out my responses-less attacks.Also i got hypertension so i am on blood pressure meds.Today i had my first attack in a while-i hate them.
  • Posted

Hey I've seen some of you guys post on here so much I feel like I know y'allsmile.....like antsytammi.

My anxiety has come back full force I think, I'm having all the usual symtomssad

My arms hurt like hell esp my elbow joints when I move them a certain way; can anxiety also cause pain in that area?

I ask because that one is new, I'm used to back pain, arm numbness etc. My hypochondria is also back, I'm trying hard to stop thinking there's something fatal wrong with me. Also I get IBS esp in the mornings. I can't relax, my shoulders are constantly tense and I've started grinding my teeth and having bad dreams at night. I'm in the states but I'm not currently a citizen and I have no money to go get ALL those checkups I see people posting about.

Before I came to the states (1.2 MO the ago)I went to the ER and a private doc and was told I have anxiety disorder and stress.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.