Crying for no reason? Help !

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been crying for no reason. So when im talking about something thats not upsetting in any way ect. I suddenly get the urge to cry, so i look up and focus on my breathing, but then i burst into tears. This happens not only near my period but when im no where near about to come on a period... I dont know if its depression or mabye anxiety ? My mum has anxiety and has severe panic attacks... I dont know what to do and ive had nothing upsetting on my mind recently tbh cry

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi. It sounds like depression I get that before my period where I just want to cry it could be a change in hormones Hun . Try going to see your doctor they are very good and understand how we feel . Hope you feel better soon xx
  • Posted

It's your emotions becoming unbalanced at the onset of your period causing you to cry and I am not so sure that it is depression.

rich

• Posted

Go and see your doctor and let him diagnose you thats what they are paid for.

There is no point worrying about something that you have not had checked out

• Posted

I started to get this randomly in my early 20s and it always comes around my period

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.