Cryotherapy for small lesions?

Posted , 2 users are following.

hey everyone, hope you're doin well. was just wondering if anyone does cryotherapy for small lesions? mine are very small but in the genital area so its obviously keeping me from doing anything. Was just curious if doctors normally just do this for larger ones or if they also attack smaller ones. Thanks!!!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hello, I don't have an answer to your question. But, I have molluscum and so does my daughter. She got it from a friend and the pediatrician told me they were bugbites. I didn't know they were contagious and now I have bombed my entire house with bleach and have had cryotherapy. More lesions are popping up so I'm at my wits end. I go to a different dermatologist tomorrow and will keep you posted if I get any information.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.