Cs

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have cs and chronic fatigue syndrome

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Cecelia,

Not sure if I missed an earlier post, are you bragging or do you have a more serious statement to make, most of us with cs have fatigue problems and of course also have heavy medication to take for pain control. I know I am being flippant and you will elaborate with your next post.

• Posted

Sorry Internet playing up. I am serious and I am glad I have come across this site. I am sixty one in a day or two and was diagnosed with cs in my forties. I have bad headaches vertigo and when it's bad my shoulders and back is affected to. I have just had my medical for fitness to work and am terrified waiting for results
    • Posted

Just getting in the mood !   Bragging about C/S might not be such a bad idea.  After all,  we got it,  we've got it for life....might as well put a positive spin on it to counteract the usual deowenward spiral.  Let's see who can come up with the best C/S boast  !
    • Posted

Hi to Gerry the neck

Well I think I can see where this may be going but as you suggested it I think it only fair that you go first.Mike

• Posted

Ok.  Thanks.  Here goes.  If I didn't have C/S,  I don't think I'd ever have been privileged to familiarise myself with the exotic behaviour of the nervous system,  leading to an interest in the 'hard problem' of understanding consciousness and pain.....which, in turn, has positively stirred my quest to define nervous system behaviour in a way which makes sense.  So far,  so good.  Considering pain and consciousness have been around since our 'knuckle-dragging' days,  it really is remarkable  that neither has yet been defined to any common satisfaction.  C/S symptoms,  for me,  are like Newton's apples falling from the tree.

Is that what you expected ?

• Posted

Hi Cecelia, I sincerely hope that the outcome of your medical is in your favour.

• Posted

Thank you Margaret my chronic fatigue syndrome doesn't help either. Think I need to visit doctor again as my neck pain is getting worse. I take ibuprofen and use arnica gel and take tablets for vertigo. Any ideas are welcome

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.