CS and tiredness

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all,

Does anyone get bouts of tiredness with CS? I find that after I have been busy for say an hour or so, I get really tired and need to lie down for half an hour. I also get tinnitus. Is this part of CS? Many thanks.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Yes I have csm and get very tired after doing my usual things and doze off on the sofa for hours.

I feel like a lazy lump lol

• Posted

Hi, thanks for making me smile with that image I now have in my head. I was diagnosed several months ago but the past few weeks tiredness has been getting me down. The next time I feel like dozing I'll be thinking of you LOL.

Best wishes

• Posted

Hi,

I have suffered with cervical problems at C4, 5, 6 and 7, for 6 years. Addmitidly I am on various medications including a morphine pain patch and sleeping any time of day or night is no problem.

Personally I am concerned that the spinal cord is being compressed so badly now that blood/oxygen supply to the brain via spinal cord is being compromised.

Good luck for the future,

Mike.

• Posted

Hi Mike,

So sorry, that sounds very uncomfortable. Does that make you feel light headed? Isn't there anything that can be done?

I've been getting tinnitus and dizziness since being diagnosed.

Thanks for your good luck wishes, , I wish you all the best too.

Lina

• Posted

Hi,

Originally my neurosurgeon was going to operate on the front of my neck, to put right some problems in my left arm/hand. Then a few months later operate from the back of my neck to try to improve my spinal cord/canal issues, he did however point out the risks of such a operation. Anyway the operations were cancelled three times and now I need total fusion of all cervical vertebrae which is not practical.

Mike.

• Posted

Hi Mike,

I'm so sorry that you're operations were cancelled putting you in this seemingly hopeless situation. I can only imagine the discomfort you are in and sincerely hope that something can be done for you in the near future. I wish I could offer some words of wisdom but I am a relative newcomer to this and I have much to learn. Take good care of yourself, keep your spirit up.

My best wishes to you. Lina

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.