CSR in eyes severe anxiety

Posted , 1 user is following.

hello,

i am 25 next month and around 18 months ago I got diagnosed with CSR in my eyes.

I generally overall see okay out of my vision. i have issues with these fixed dots that are not like floaters at all. when I close when eye with my hand and look around i have issues that.s almost like or is vision loss its like i see loads of fuzzy dots and definitely see black patches and just weird issues i can't describe. it seems some days are better than others. only really have major issues with bright light

I've seen a hospital eye doctor and he confirmed it was CSR and not a sign of anything sight threatening and Nothing I need to worry about.

when I did the visual field test i was seeing these black fuzzy/static like patches when i look straight. i felt like i struggled to keep my eyes still because it worried me. i told the optician and hospital doctor and they didn't seem to worry as it came back normal.

it seems my vision is better when looking normally with both eyes. I'm just worried I've been miss diagnosed and I'm going to loose my sight! I must have some blind patches in my vision that are only seen with certain lighting or when i close an eye with a hand?

I hope this makes enough sense any advice or comments much, much appreciated!

I do mainly see fine when i close an eye its just weird disturbances..

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.