CT Scan yesterday.

Posted , 7 users are following.

This complaint has nearly come up to a year.

Ultrasound, Endoscopy, Colonoscopy and Lipase and Amalyse and liver fuction all normal. Hoping to finally get an answer to the backache and right sided Abdo ache. No weight loss but strange stools and undigested food

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

left upper stomach and back ache strange stool (yellow most of the time)also seeing undigested food.

• Posted

Its been so frustrating. Sounds similar. Hopefully we will both get answers soon

• Posted

I have been looking for answers for over a year, same symptoms plus a few more. All the tests are normal. Frustrated!

• Posted

im in the same boat

my stool is always yellow and really smelly and also undigested food in it.

my drs keep telling me its my anxiety which is really bad but the yellow smely stools ate constant and have been for a year now

• Posted

Where is you guys back pain ?

Do you guys have front and back pain or just back pain only ?

Thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.