Cure

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been told by 1 doctor that then have a cure.i have also been told be another doctor they are so close to a cure if not that they already have one. I am almost positive they do have a cure. But my copaxone I take 3 times a week 12 injections a months cost my in insurance 7500 dollars a year. That's a grand total of 90,000.00 a month. The pharmaceutical company's will fight to keep that cure on the hush hush. It's just so horrible sad.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

90,000.00 a year sorry for the typo
  • Posted

Rather they have a cure or not its all about the bottom line. The more they can make the more they will try to hide it.

However when they do find a cure it will cost so much that most people will not be able to afford it, or the insurance companies will not cover it.

This country is so sad. Politician s, judges, doctors, lawyers etc are so money hungry its pathetic.

Good luck and I truly do hope they find a cure for this misery!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.