CURE BV, DON'T MANAGE IT

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi everyone, I cured my bv after 8 years. Don't put up with it anymore or manage it using all sorts of washes, acids and supplements.

BV remedy

Day 1

1x45 billion CFU probiotic capsule

1 teaspoon water

Small pinch sugar

Day 2

2x45 billion count probiotic capsule (or total CFU of approximately 80-90 billion)

2 teaspoon water

Small pinch sugar

Day 7

1x45 billion CFU count probiotic capsule

1 teaspoon water

Small pinch sugar

Instructions:

Open capsule and tip out contents into a small dish.

Mix this with the sugar water.

Get a tampon, twist and remove the back half (string end).

Use this to soak up the mixture. Ensure all the probiotic is on the tampon.

Remove the top half.

Insert

Leave for as long as comfortable up to 8hrs. Preferably overnight. Spray vinegar, cider vinegar or lemon juice on underwear.

Notes:

Make sure that your probiotic has multiple strains. The more variety the better, it's almost impossible to test for every type of pathogenic bacteria in your culture and every woman has unique flora. Certain types of healthy strains may combat certain pathogenic strains. Take a look at formulas that are created for women. Ensure the probiotic is shelf stable; try to avoid the brands in the fridge. Ensure the CFU count per capsule is between 30-50 billion.

After this, you'll be free to have unprotected sex and periods should not affect you. All I ask is that you let me your results.

1 like, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Hi Hon77,

Your directions skip days, is this purposely? Is it days1-7 or day one and two, and then not again til day 7? 

Thanks

• Posted

Yes it's purposeful. Leave day 2 tampon in for 24hrs if you can. After this you can go unprotected sex if you want. Day 7 is just a reinforcement. You may not need it.

• Posted

Why did you change from cranberry juice to sugar water per your previous post?
    • Posted

I realise depending on people's location not everyone can access cranberry however everyone can access sugar. It's the sugar that's in the juice that's ultimately most important to feed the probitics.

• Posted

Okay, I did the cranberry juice and am on day 6. I don't seem to have the smell anymore and the discharge is mostly gone. Hopefully this is the cure!

• Posted

I completed day 7 two nights ago and the smell hasn't came back. I still have slight discharge but has improved alot and I only see it when I actually look down there. It hasn't seemed to get on my underwear anymore.

• Posted

Hi are you a man or a woman? Not that it matters to me... but someone replied to one of my posts and referred to you as "him" this was just kind of confusing because if you are a man how did you get BV?

• Posted

Hey Abby I haven't seen that post. I'm a woman who suffered bv for 8 years. My name is Hannah.

• Posted

Sorry I didn't notice I put "him" until I just went back to read it. That was by mistake because I didn't pay attention and just naturally wrote "he" just saying as an instinct.

• Posted

I'm happy for you!! Everybody is different and what works for one may not work for another. But all the remedies people give makes it possible to find a resolution

• Posted

Which probiotic did you use? I see one at Walmart that's called Garden of Life it's in a pink box from Walmart. I just wanna get cured from this. Please and thank you!

• Posted

I was reading and doing research on recurrent/chronic BV and yeast infections and a study said that using NAC or N-acetylcysteine can break down BV biofilms while on antibiotic use. Has anyone ever tried this before? and do you take this orally or as a douche?

Here is the link to one of the research studies: http://pubs.sciepub.com/ajidm/2/5/5/

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.