CURE for Cyst pain before period after Marsupialization.

Posted , 1 user is following.

I had marsupialization done around 3 years ago but around my period the surgery site aways felt a bit sore since.

This time before my period the pain was severe - I could hardly walk or sit. Well I took three tablets before bed and I woke up painfree. It was like a miracle. I couldn't believe it. There was no draining - nothing came out of me but the pain was completely gone along with the swelling.

The tablets I took were

1 serrapeptase tablet.

1 greentea tablet.

1 silica tablet.

I have researched these tablets when I had my first cyst but never held any faith in them but now I know they work for sure. Please please get them incase you find yourself in the severe pain I was.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.