Cure for recurring Cystitis

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hey,

First of all I'm not a medical professional, but I've struggled with the disease for a long time and managed to get it out of my system. That's why I decided to share my experiences, so that maybe others can benefit too.

I've had recurring cystitis for the past 5 years. Normally it was just extra pressure on the bladder and sometimes it was getting more acute. I treated it with several antibiotics just like everyone else, but that didn't help.

And then, the following things happened:

1. I took a full course of Uro Vaxom, which supposedly only protects you from E-Coli, but in reality it protects you from many other bacteria infecting the urinary tract (believe me, I tested what I had and it wasn't just E-Coli). Make sure you take the full 90 day treatment, you can start when you have an acute infection, or if you're between infections. If you do have an infection, you have to give it around 3 days for the immune system to kick in, even if you feel bladder pressure and it's inconvenient. The body has to have time to develop antibodies.

This helped a lot in my case, I stopped having acute infections, only the elevated tension on the bladder persisted.

1. What healed me completely, was fever. I got a flu infection a few months back, I let the fever roam up to 103 F (39.4 C) for a couple days. As a side note, it's good NOT to take anti fever meds before it really gets close to what I mentioned, because you weaken your immune system this way. So anyway, after letting the fever roam, combined with my completed course of Uro Vaxom, my body was apparently strong enough to kill of any remaining infection/bacteria.

That's it. I'm completely free of infection now, with only above remedies. I know it's not a casual thing to induce fever, but if you do get flu/COVID, you can consider giving it a try and letting it roam up to the temperature limit I mentioned above, which doctors say is safe.

As I said, I'm not a doctor, just spending my time here passing on my experiences with the hope that it helps someone else. I know it's a very annoying and persistent disease so I wish you all a full recovery!

Best,

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.