Cure to gastritis.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I became a vegan and started drinking strictly water and I started to realize that whenever I tried to drink milk or eat meat I would become nauseous again. They say you still need meat and dairy for the protein but you shouldn't be eating any more meat and dairy then required. A vegan diet and strictly water could cure gastritis. I found that a vegan diet and strictly water is so cleansing too and it feels great.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Well..share more thoughts on that please..

Gastritis with helycobacter or without?

All cases have to individually assests...

It can be definitely positive and for sure helpful but it may as well just be covering symptoms not helping the gastritis...

But if you gonna stick with it..fair play and congratulations...many of us (me included) are trying to find the cause and adjust our food pallet in order to live a "normal" life.

Can you elaborate more on your condition and share time schedule as well... how long have you got it....etc... please.

• Posted

You definitely would still need medication but when you start eating and drinking again this did it for me. I had gastritis for about 4 ears and every time my period came I would throw up without pain killers. I realized eventually that when I would eat drink/eat dairy or meat mt stomach would feel sick so I stopped. I haven't thrown up since then That was probably 2 years ago. So I thought I should share it with people. It's worth a try.

• Posted

Hi

I went vegan for 2 weeks because of chronic Gastritis, I’ve tried all the meds and nothing worked, I was at my wits end. I wasn’t sure about cutting out all meat at the start, I ate fish in the second day, to see if I could get away with a bit of fish, I was in terrible pain, so I decided, I had to be meat free. I began to enjoy what I was eating as I had no pain or burning and didn’t need any meds. I lost some weight and felt really good, but yes, you do have to have meat, simply because it’s the best source of B12 and iron. The problem is, I won’t eat it unless it’s organic and from grass fed animals, this is hard to find, but it can be done if you look hard enough. I’m starting on an alkaline diet tomorrow, I have my suspicions that I might be B12 deficient due to PPI’s. As I didn’t have the will power to last more than two weeks on the vegan diet, I had to go back on to my usual eating habits, which meant I had to go back on the meds. I’m refusing point blank to take meds anymore, so I’ll need to find some will power to stay on a healthy eating plan. Have you ever tried organic bone broth from grass fed cows? I will be taking that when I start my healthy eating plan, it’s great for the gut, I also will be taking pine nut oil as I’ve heard this is excellent for curing Gastritis. 

• Posted

Yeah I recently had to start drinking these milk protein shakes for the protein. Life would be great if we could find all of our protein in plants. I love drinking only water but I still need the protein. In the beginning I couldn't drink milk at all. Now I just have to drink little bits at a time I can't drink too much or my stomach will hurt. In hospitals they encourage people to eat their fruits and drink their water. So besides the milk protein shakes I do that. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.