Cure your BV - USING A TREATMENT THAT WORKS

Posted , 14 users are following.

Bv - the curse that never goes away, UNTIL NOW!

If you are reading this then you have or think you may have this stubborn infection, symptoms of discharge that smells - for ME it's worse after my period and after sex, my partner is aware I have this and was able to tell me at what times I was suffering bad from it (smell) which was a little embarrassing.

I has tried almost everything, stalked the internet groups for a cure (which is what you are doing now no doubt) it becomes an obsession, looking for ANYTHING that will get rid of it.

Personally when my doctors prescription only worked until my next period I didn't see the point in going and getting another, so I tried to treat myself.

iv tried, diet change, vitamin, billions of probiotics (taken orally and inserted), putting cloves of garlic up there, putting frozen yoghurt up there, tampons soaked in tea tree oil.... At my witts end and spent a fortune :-(

Until now.

I think I have came across something that ACTUALLY works!

Unrefined Coconut Oil!!!!!!

Coconut oil contains no chemicals and is completely natural, it's got 50% natural lauric acid (please Google this) it's anti fungal and anti microbial with a perfect Ph balance for our vaginas.

Lauric acid stops the regeneration of bad cells & bacteria by starving it and it dies, so I went off to Tesco and bought a tub to make some suppositories with some tea tree oil in there - I'd read that this cures yeast infections.

I started on Friday and on Sunday (after some fun with my partner) NO SMELL!!!!! And sweeter was that "Smell is gone" came from him as he's been tortured by my obsession with this lol (ooops)

So I'm now on day 6 and everything is as it should be :-) 

I highly suggest everyone who is suffering to try this - it's still early days and I plan to do this every night until after my next period - that will be the test if it completely has restored everything to it's former glory.

If anyone wants any more info please ask and don't forget to google LAURIC ACID and see for yourself the benefits of this

3 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Detoxing with BV healing pearls will pull the waste out and stop you from creaming on your partner during intercourse. The bacteria kills the good flora so get rid of that dead tissue too and keep a greasy smell! It’s at seanjaripreeti 
  • Posted

How long did you use this method  ? I’ve tried everything I’m so over this Bv , nothing works 
  • Posted

Mine is gone. Are u sure u still have bv? I went to 3 different drs and got checked because there was still a smell some days. They all said I didn't have it. I use fragrance free wipes to wipe with throughout the day. However, a couple months ago the smell has gone away. Completely. I got a yeast infection last week and called my dr. She called me in diflucan and I was so scared the bv was gonna come back and all still seems well..knock on wood. How long have u been battling the bv?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.