Cured

Posted , 3 users are following.

I used to suffer with this too. It was horrible. I tried everything, going to the Doctor, using creams and ointments, changing diet, nothing helped. Until I got myself a bidet attachment for my toilet. After a few weeks of using this device after going to the bathroom the itching and bleeding was gone. It was like a miracle. I know how it is to suffer with this and how maddening it can be. Please anyone who suffers through this, get yourself a bidet attachment for your toilet and get rid of those baby wipes they make things worse. These bidets can be found relatively cheaply, I got mine for around $30! They are available on the internet. Please try it, It literally changed my life. If it works for you then spread the word. Good Luck!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Thanks for the advise...I tried the bidet attachments into but did not made any change for me. Instead the end of toilet paper in favor of baby wipes did helped me and ended my misery times for good. Guess not all remedies work same for everybody. Thanks.

• Posted

same thing happened for me. to the point where if i go on vacation and dont have one it all comes back again. slowly but surely. i say bidet all the way

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.