CURED after five years of two infections per month!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello ladies! Quick backstory: I have had recurrent BV with yeast infections around twice per month for the last five years. I have taken antibiotics, apple cider vinegar, tea tree oil, all the supplements (folic acid, vitamin b, vitamin d, the list is endless), changed my diet, quit coffee, quit gluten, quit alcohol, EVERYTHING I could do I have done and it always came back. 

Then I began to research biofilms and their role in resistant infections. 

That led me to researching enzymes and their role in potentially breaking down biofilms. 

In the meantime I had been making my own milk Kefir to drink every day to try and repopulate my body with high quanities of live lactobacteria. I researched the composition of milk Kefir and discovered it contains high amounts of live enzymes along with the MULTIPLE and LIVE strains of lactobacteria (that help our vaginas thrive - Kefir is MUCH MUCH MUCH stronger than any normal yoghurt). SO I wondered.... I researched using Kefir topically to dissolve biofilms in the vagina, and came across allthingsvagina dot com, where a group of naturopaths in Australia were recommending an experimental treatment of Kefir applied vaginally for 7 days, morning and night. 

IT WORKED. 

I did it for ten days the first month, and then five days the month after, it has now been over two months with absolutely no sign of another infection. None. I have been drinking coffee, alcohol, wearing underpants of any fabric, all the things I haven't dared to do for years, and NOTHING. 

IT IS GONE! 

I can hardly believe it. I had to share. Please, please research milk Kefir - find some grains, make your own, and then use it internally. IT WILL WORK. 

I am beside myself. Ask if you have any questions... 

GOOD LUCK!!! 

4 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

So happy for you....that's awesome news....I drink kefir every day and have used it vaginally but only for a short time....I will try it out....fingers crossed it works for me as well....thanks so much for posting : ) 
  • Posted

Great! I'd still be careful and protect your good flora balance - not drink alcohol, and wear unrecommended underwear, since you don'twant to upset the balance. You could end up with all kinds of infections besides BV. rolleyes

Keeping a check on your ph level with an over the counter test strip might let you know if things are getting out of hand.  Thanks for sharing.

• Posted

Did you also use some kind of enzymes like a supplement, or raw food types to help break down the biofilm?  Did you have any reaction like immune system reacting to a die off of the bad guys which suddenly appear as a foreign substance when the biofilm disintegrated?  I'm using tea tree oil suppositories as I read research indicating that it can penetrate the biofilm, but does not harm the good lactobacillus, in addition to repopulating my system with the good guys, via a supplement with the types of lactobacillus found in research to be particular in a healthy human vagina. Trying both oral and vaginal application. Thanks.
  • Posted

Hi marisahappy did you apply the kefir with a tampon? How did you get it up there?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.