Cured my BV

Posted , 5 users are following.

What worked for me was about 3/4 of a cup of virgin unrefined coconut oil add about 10 drops of all natural tea tree oil, and open up about 8 probiotic vaginal health capsules mix it all together good and make frozen suppositories insert one before bed make sure to wear a pad ,do this for one week. It worked for me as I’ve suffered on and off for ten years and finally was fed up with antibiotics gave this a try and  it worked for me I hope this helps anyone

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hello

Im just wondering with you having on and off BV for 10yrs now. Did u manage to make babies?? And were they healthy? Im planning to have kids next year. Im just frightened if it will affect my capacity to make babies or any complications. Thank you!

• Posted

Yes I have two beautiful healthy twin girls
    • Posted

Oh what a relief! Thank you very much! Ive lived through this BV. Its irritating and annoying. It makes me conscious having sex which i used to enjoy so much before now im conscious about the smell.
    • Posted

It’s worth trying the mix above if you haven’t tried all three ingredients at once. I still have no smell and the discharge is gone, I still am  self-conscious that I smell but when I check there never is hopefully it never returns lol
  • Posted

Update: had an appt today and my doctor said I was clear of bacteria and yeast but was also shocked when I told her what I’ve been using says she’s never heard of women trying these remedies before but thank goodness i found this recipe 🙌🏾

• Posted

Hey 

What type of probiotics did you use? I’m going on 4 years. 

I have relief when I put probiotics up there but I haven’t tried the combination or frozen. Please let me know.

Thanks 

• Posted

Hi I used the Renew Life women’s vaginal health 50 Billion count probiotics. I buy them from the Vitamin shop 

• Posted

Would it be okay if I do it during my period ? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.