Cured myself after a 8 month struggle!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

So I figured I share this with everyone as I once faced this nightmare!! When I first found out hubby thought I was nuts and of course loosing my mind. I knew I wasn't as like anyone else we know our bodies very well. So I went to the Dr and they gave me a script. Followed the directions and of course it didn't work. So I did Somme research online and like anyone else I was trying a variety of stuff. I started with the tea tree oil thinking well this worked hundreds of years ago why would it not work now. Fail. Ok then I tried cayenne pepper omg horrible. Fail. Then I tried food grade d.e. Fail. I was going nuts doing so much research and suffering from this crap. So I finally had enough. I couldn't deal with it anymore. Crying and ready to lose my damn mind. Three of my four kids ended up with it right a long with my self. The medicine worked for them but these little monsters were not leaving me. It caused a lot of arguments with my hubby as I couldn't have sex with him as I felt disgusted to even think about having sex. He swore up and down that I was having some type of mental issue, which of course p****d me off. It did not make me feel better, but I prepared myself for the ultimate challenge. So of course I went through the wash everything daily and drying stage. Cleaning with bleach etc. I decided to buy myself an all plastic air mattress. I said I'm going to give the tree oil one more shot!! If it worked years ago it has to still work. Maybe I did it wrong the first time around!! So I did. I had two bottles that were 6oz each. I took 1 table spoon of tea tree oil and put it in each bottle. I then filled one with shampoo and the other one with body wash. Please understand what I am letting you know right now is that tea tree oil is very strong and when doing this keep your shower curtain partially open so air circulates. Not sure if you maybe able to tolerate heat, but I did this so can you. Ok so you know hot water runs out in the shower. Have one pot of boiled water by the tub. NO do not throw it in just like that. Take a shower with warm to hot water. Shampoo your hair with the mixture. You don't need to use the whole bottle at once only what you would normally wash your hair with. Let the shampoo stay in your hair for ten minutes. While your hair is soaking, turn the water off then wash your body with the body wash and leave it on you for ten minutes. Then turn your shower on and rinse. Once done rinse your tub out. Then sit in the tub and turn both hot and cold water on and let it fill the tub, but gradually turning the cold water off your body will begin to adjust to the hot water. Remember gradually turn off cold water. Then take a table spoon of tea tree oil and put it in the tub with you. Mix it around. Gradually start moving your body to lay down in the water. Lay in it with your head soaking as well. Not your face as of course you would be drowning yourself. But you can rub the water on your face. Now if you have run out of hot water you then can take the pot of hot water and pour it around in the tub to gain the heat again. Your total soak time should be 20 minutes. Repeat this twice a day. Shampooing of hair once a day. Now I mentioned how I washed everything everyday and it didn't help even after me drying everything in the dryer. Well I upped my game and got a gallon of water the ironing board and iron. Every time a load was finished being washed and dried I ironed it asap. Socks underwear bras towels sheets you name it I ironed it with hitting the steam button constantly to burn the little suckers out of everything. I did this for 14 days. I did the wash and soak on myself for 10 days. Now please don't be discouraged because I had two jobs and there are six in my household. Its a challenge but it is a well worth challenge to be back to normal. Make sure you have an extra 3 oz little bottle with you. You will take one tea spoon of tea tree oil and put it in the bottle with oil. Do not use baby oil Do not!! Use any other oil but that. Pour the oil and mix it in the 3oz bottle. You will use this as a rub on oil through out the day and even when you get out the bath. Now the reason I said I did the treatment for ten days is, get ready for this as it may gross you out but anywhere between the 5th to 7th day the eggs in your skin will hatch and your going to feel the little monsters again. You want to kill those babies off. So this is why you do it for ten whole days. If people say what is that smell you can tell them its tea tree oil and its really good for the hair and skin. Your cleaning yourself. Your not lieing either because tea tree oil really is good for your hair and skin. I slept on the air mattress for two weeks and every time I got up anything I touched or used went in to a plastic bag till later when I did the laundry everyday. I wiped the mattress down with alcohol everyday. I have been cured for over 3 yes and I always come back to the forums to help people out because I care and I know the impact it had on me. I tell you my husband finally realized and apologized to me deeply for not being compassionate enough to my feelings. I hope you will try this and follow through it completely as it does work. Tea tree oil (pure) costs $8.88 at Walmart you will only need 2 of these bottles. Take care.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.