Curious

Posted , 6 users are following.

I was wondering if this has worked for anyone with COPD?

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

what has worked for anyone with COPD?
    • Posted

Well they haven. Nothing in that link. Besides am I not supposed to reply to the woman I was talking to? I thought that's what reply was for.

• Posted

Reply to the women in the post the women mentioned the wii institute.  That way if she has ticked the box to receive notifications when someone replies to her she will be aware someone has done so and to answer of course is her own choice if she does receive the notifications.

She may not be a regular visitor.

But for sure if you want to ask about something specifically on any site, in any forum, best to put the subject of interest in the title of the post making it easily identifiable for any one who wish to share their experience of same.

• Posted

I replyed to her post. I just hit reply under her name, maybe I hit the wrong one. But thanks for your input. 😁

• Posted

I was just about to post the same question to Shirley

Ellen

• Posted

I replayed to a woman saying she was getting ready to start the wei institution for copd so I was asking her if it was working for her . smile

• Posted

HI Shirley! I am completely lost here. We all on this forum are willing to help each other. I have no answers for this one. Sorry I can't help.

Ellen

• Posted

It's ok.. apparently I did something wrong. I just replayed to someone who mentioned the wei program for copd she was going to try it and I was just asking if she tried it yet. Lol

She's the only one that hasn't responded I think. No biggie.. thanks

• Posted

Good reply ellen, worth remembering that one smile wink

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.