currently being moved to pip from dla

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone hope you're having a good evening?  I sent my pip claim forms off last week as I was told my dla indefinitely will end.

I am very worried regarding my claim it was hard to get dla had to go tribunal and was awarded middle rate for night time care.

I have had chronic illness all my life and it is embrassing to talk about it but I will try.

I was born with congenital abnormalities. I had a colostomy as a bag which was reversed at 3yrs old and have alway struggle controlling my bowels take codeine phosphate to manage.

I  wee from my tummy using a catheter and had many bladder operations and have CAN stage 3, also bone pain a lot.  Have had chronic depression all my life.  And I am so embarrassed to say this I would need complex surgery in order to have intercourse due to having dysfunctional organs. 

I personally am finding this very difficult to deal with and I really  don't want to go through anymore operations in my life again.

So sorry for the rant thank you for reading this.

My vagaina symptom has just being diagnosed in the last two years so am hoping that will count but am so sacred x

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Sorry I meant CKD  3 chronic kidney disease 
  • Posted

Don't be scared. It will be ok. I was scared with my issues but had to get out of the scare vibes because it was hurting my heart and spirit. So cheer up it will be ok.

• Posted

I am so very sorry you have been through so very much in your life!! You are A VERY STRIONG person. I have people tell me that after 17 abdominal surgeries and adhesions that had frozen ALL of my internal organs together. It is very hard for people to understand just what you go through when they have not walked in your shoes. I would not want ANYONE to have to go through the things I have had to endure, however, I do wish that some people could imagine the pain, the frustration, the depression, the desire to just be normal. I keep thinking that Job in the bible was restored. There are many other storiesin other religious boods. I do not know why some of us have to endure the strifes and struggles to just EXIST. When others are given so much. Life is difficult to understand. For you, even having an intimate relationship is virtually impossible. Most men are very superficial. Most do not have the empathy that women do, I believe that is do to the amount of testosterone they secrete to get through the physical activities they were designed to accomplish. At least we were born during a time period that we had a chance to experience LIFE. Think of the number of children born that were just left to die(it was really not that many years ago). I think about the women who have just learned about why it is important to get the Rhogam shot when their blood has a negative allelle( I.e. A-, O-, AB- etc.) until they discovered this medication. The body would consider the fetus an invader and kill and abort it.. We have come along way with modern medicine, but have much farther to go. We have cracked the human genome code and are now working on the wiring of the brain. Let us just hope that our EMOTIONAL intelligence also expands so that we accept people for being human and not look at the vessel that human is occupying at this time.

Keep up your positive spirit, you are a VERY SPECIAL PERSON

Renee

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.