Currently being tested

Posted , 1 user is following.

I am 23 and currently being test for PCOS, I had my implant taken out last Jan and have been clock work since then, up until March this year which was my last period. I had never really wanted children and could never see myself as a mother until I met my partner that I have been with for 4 years, 2 Years ago we bought our home and I knew then I wanted to raise a family with him. At the moment he isn't ready for children where I have been ready for 2 years. I have told him what PCOS is and that it may limit our chance of having children although not completely stop it. It has upset me that he doesn't seem fazed by this fact, he's said because I'm currently being tested there isn't anything to worry about but both my GP and Nurse are convinced this is what it is. Has anyone else experienced this? I don't know what to do, I haven't told anyone else that we are going through this, at the moment it's just me and him and I haven't really got anyone else to go to.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.