Curved penis

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello, i have 17 years, I've never had sex, I have a curved penis as you can see in the pictures, I'm very worried because I don't know if I can have sex like this, help

imageimage

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

has it always been like that?

yes you still be able to have sex

some sex positions might be a little uncomfortable, and some sex positions will be more fun, using lube will help

which hand do you masturbate with?

• Posted

Hi it should be ok it will work fine for you.

I to have a similar curve it is very common for guys to have 😁

• Posted

thanks, these answers help me because i am very worried

• Edited

Hey Buddy

The first picture looks better then the the second. But like DarylLederhose said you should be able to have intercourse. Yes a lot of lube and you will have to take it slow for your partner to a just. I think once you are inside your penis will straighten out a little and it will a just in the vagina

But being only 17 don't rush into sex just because you want to and you can. Wait for someone that is going to love you and you love. It will be much better then a one night stand.

Be safe....Ken

• Posted

Hey Mate, you have no need to worry yourself. Most guys have some sort of twist, curve or angle going on with their penis. A change in angle/curvature at any point upward of about 45 degrees is considered to be of concern. You, my friend, are fine.

• Posted

hey nenad02 that looks fine. I myself have a curved one and it works fine. while having intercourse if it hurts or if it's difficult having intercourse then you should probably get it checked.

• Posted

thanks a lot, we'll see when I have my first relationship how it will work

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.