Cushies pos forum VS nego FB

Posted , 3 users are following.

Why is it that this group forum with Cushies is so positive and yet, the FB groups are so negative? This group gives me hope! TY!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Thank you so much for that kakla we try very hard to be posotive on my forum and will tell you exactly what we know. We have people from all over the world who have actually had this awful disease.  There is always a positive outcome and we try to help with facts as much as we can.
  • Posted

I noticed that too. Think I developed anxiety from reading the Facebook group posts. But they did help too. U just have to remember that we all have different journeys an experiences. Some worse/better than others. An u need to remember too that a lot of people do well from Cushing’s but those people won’t always be on support groups cause they don’t feel they need them anymore. This forum is very helpful, people tell u Black an white, which is what I like. 
    • Posted

Thanks.  I always try to get people to tell the truth because it is better for people to know what to expect.  I am 4 years o and absolutely fine|
    • Posted

Well don’t stop doin what ur doin! I’m 7months now An month by month I do better. The tiredness and weight are jus annoying but I’m doin other wise so well. Odd day I feel like I’m hungover but compared to life with Cushing’s an Justin post op I’m doin amazing. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.