Cushings? Low vit D?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi everyone,

I just need somewhere to voice my concerns.

I have a CKD called FSGS which was diagnosed in 2011.

In 2016 I had a hemithyroidectomy. Prior to this I had been feeling lousy, lethargic, depressed, anxious, weight gain etc, I hoped that the op would be the solution to my problems and I would feel great. 2021,I have been out of work for 2 years due to depression and anxiety, and my prior complaints have not gone. I have had a recent test for cushings as I had the vast majority of symptoms, with the fat hump, purple stretch marks, abnormal bruising. No 24hr urine results back yet, but bloods show normal cortisol and low vitamin D. I just don't want to be fobbed off, I'm 33 and feel like a 90 year old. I just don't feel "right". I'm worried my CKD is worsening hence the Vitamin D results, which has happened before. I just feel like a big useless lump.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.