Cut above clitoris

Posted , 19 users are following.

im not sure what this is. the rash around the cut will itch but then burn if i itch it. and my white blood cell count was high could this be a yeast infection?

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

doesnt look typically like herpes! looks more fungal to me! are you having any discharge?

is it very painful?

• Posted

yes i have some discharge it looks white a tiny bit yellow maybe in my underwear. And theres a little red rash on the sides that itches then it will burn if i itch it. and the cut stings if i touch it.

• Posted

hi, I have the exact same thing. did you find out what it was??

• Posted

hello umm so did you find out? i need to know cuz i got the same thing but dont have the oportunity to go to the doctor 😕 so if u did tell me what u did w it

• Edited

I have been dealing with those for many years. They would sting when I pee'ed and wiped. Sometimes very uncomfortable. No Dr has been able to tell me what it is. I've had pap smears and everything came back clear. They come and go it seems. I figured its because I keep it shaved quite short down there and maybe its because the hair is actually there to serve a purpose and protect our vaginas but im no dr of course. However, when I am prescribed Diflucan (generic of course) it seems like they go away for awhile. Been dealing with what my dr thinks is a very bad yeast infection right now, I have already taken 2 doses and still have one more dose of Diflucan to take on Friday and those have cleared up. I also just found out that my hormones are all out of whack. I am only 41 and possibly premenopausal. Please let us know if you find out...good luck everyone.

• Edited

Hi, did you ever find out what was wrong? I am having the same exact issue right now.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.