Cut or std?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been experiencing severe anxiety due to this cut on my penile meatus. I have been tested for stds and all came back negative. I am at a loss of what to do next please someone he’ll i haven’t been able to sleep for days 

https://imageshack.com/i/pnyW0WGyj

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

If you have been screened for stds and you do not have one then there is no need for you to worry.   Maybe you rubbed too hard? Or it caught on something?
    • Posted

Recently I’ve been experiencing pain after peeing I don’t know if ya because of the cut or if it’s inside deeper it just feels inflamed could it be friction burn?
    • Posted

Also thanks for the reply 
    • Posted

Could be feeling pain during urination because of a urine infection. Men can still get them. Not as common as women but it is still possible 
    • Posted

I was cleared by the doctor for uti as well could it be another type of infection? I also took doxycycline for 10 days and still feeling the pain
    • Posted

Other than stds I honestly don’t know. You should go back and see your doctor. Maybe they will run more tests to find out 
    • Posted

Thanks I have doctors appointment tommorow will ask for a thorough examination 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.