CUTS on my Taint.... Please help

Posted , 7 users are following.

I get cuts on my taint area and my anus constantly and I just don't understand why. I'm not having anal sex and I use angel soft tissue. But I am getting over a case of BV. So i'm assuming the discharge is softening my skin and making it sensitive. I just need help with healing the cuts. Any suggestions on what creams or ointment I can use please.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

What about warm olive oil to apply several times a day? As well as there are creams for nappy rash that may help. Wear throw away plastic gloves when you are making contact with the skin for a while. Change your toilet paper to a different brand.

• Posted

This happens to me as well. your skin is irritated so sometimes the discharge may cause a rash and irritate the skin. I personally use Neosporin it really helps. You can also you hydrocortisone creams that will numb the skin and Desitin which heals diaper rashes.

• Posted

i've had alot of problems with my skin getting irratated from BV my doctor prescribed a steroid cream and i used diaper rash cream its worked for me

• Posted

sudo cream for rashes or hives nappy rash etc I'm the uk so you might know the brand but get some baby rash cream as other girl rightly said its especially made for sensitive parts like bums etc

• Posted

hello,

for the past week ive been experiencing severe dryness in my vaginal areas. i too expreience cuts on my taint especially after sex. did you experience, dryness, odor or itching with your bv??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.