Cuts/sores on lips

Posted , 3 users are following.

recently got this after having some rough dry sex with my partner, vibrator was used and some finger foreplay but a couple days later found myself super dry/irritated and was scratching lots then noticed this

i persoanlly think its from scratching while irritated and dry and made cuts and now theyre trying to heal but idk need advice on this

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Apply some antiseptic and keep an eye on it in the future. It could also be an autoimmune disease.

Best regards

• Edited

please go get an std panel checked. also have the gyno check these sores. best regards.

• Posted

atleast you know it not herpes or hiv . same thing happened to me because im allergic to seafood & i was dumb and ate shrimp & i woke up the next couple hrs later ITCHY like crazy & my private area was cut up from scratching so hard ! next day my private area had deep cuts that hurt really badly. i live in new york its really cold here so i love sleep under the heater ... WORST mistake it dried my wound and it HURT extremely bad every time i moved cause the wounds was healing couldn't even have sex. you need go get bacitracin antibiotic or else its going to hurt real bad when it heals.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.