CV making me severely depressed

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi,

I have symptoms of bacterial vaginosis but after all test results came back negative they showed lactobacillus and a few white blood cells.

This is generally CV but I've tried the baking soda site baths for a whole week now and my symptoms aren't going away at all.

I have discharge that changes in consistency and colour throughout my menstrual cycle, itchiness and a horrible sour smell on my underwear. I've been wearing pads for a whole year straight because the discharge soaks my underwear completely and makes me get bad rashes from chaffing and dampness.

Now what do I try!?!? Why is the baking soda bathing not helping??

I don't have access to pre seed as I live in Australia. Help!!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hey so sorry this is happening to you, I've had chronic bv for 5 years the only thing that has helped me was a product on amazon called balance complex. It's a white bottle with purple writing that literally says balance complex on the front. It's 40 dollars. Also I notice what helped with my discharge so much was I run every single day. I wear a pad when I run the first few days the horrible discharge smell was still on my underwear but after the third there was no smell! Working out I believe helps get a lot of that bad bacteria out. I know it sounds crazy but when I don't work out for alittle while my discharge will start to smell again. I also only wear pads, cotton underwear, DO NOT drink COFFEE!!!! But once again balance complex for women type it in. It has wonderful reviews and it's the only thing that's helped me. It did take a little while to get everything in balance so don't get discouraged if it doesn't work the first week.

• Posted

have you tried testing yourself with ph strips to make sure? CV should be really low, right? under 4.5? BV would be higher than 4.5

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.