CYCLE ?? PLEASE HELP

Posted , 3 users are following.

hey so every since i gained weight my period changed i dont have cramps nomore & its come on light & stay light the whole time . i barley even know when its going to come , its so irregular . What can i do for it to go back normal my old cycle i used to get cramps alot of blood & everything . Please help me i want it to go back to normal . yes i exercise .would birth control help ? if so which kind ? would a good diet help ? What can i do . i just want my period to go back regular .

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Some people would love not to have cramps and to have lighter flow!

But I do understand how you feel when you say that you want them to be regular again/feel normal for you again.

There are so so so many factors that can alter your cycle. Have you had a change in lifestyle? Are you more stressed? This could be causing some irregularities.

Hormonal birth control can help regulate your periods, but this won't necessarily change the flow or cramping. It can just help your body to get back into a consistent cycle.

I'm on the combined pill and find that this really regulates my periods and hormones.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.