cymbalta and imipramine (tca) taken together

Posted , 3 users are following.

has anyone her taking both cymbalta and imipramine (or another TCA) at the same time.

i have taken anywhere between 150 - 250 mg imipramine with (20-30 cymblata-(60 mg only for a few months some years back).

recently i have been having some tremors and one dr thinks its the mixing of the drugs. i have never had that issue before and wanted to see if anyone here has had side effects if they mixed those 2 drugs. thanks for looking.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

In my oppinon its the CYMBALTA . Was on that medication had shakes, numbness and the list goes on.

• Posted

Hi, I take 50mgs of Imipramine, 120mgs of duloxetine, and 50mgs of sertraline, very good combination, I am in the 3r week, and I feel very good,

• Posted

thanks you. how quickly did you addeach medication. i assume going to 120 0n cymbalta must have taken a few weeks

• Posted

Yes, i take Cymbalta, Imipramine and Sertraline, and I feel very good, its my 3r week

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.