Cymbalta and Urinary Side Effects

Posted , 2 users are following.

so i started CYMBALTA about 3 months ago.

my progression was in 10mg incrememts.

20mg up through now 60mg. been on sixty for a few weeks. ive had what is a rare side effect.

i can explain in few ways:

1. i have a feeling of urinary urgency, but when i get to bathroom its replaced with urinary hesitancy and i can go only a little bit.
  2. Sometimes the urgency so much, dont make it on time. BUT RARE.
  3. weak stream accompanies this.
  4. whenni do go during these times of urgency/hesitsncy i get full body chill.

Has anyone that has had these side effects have them get better ivertime or go away?

Anyone taking a secondary drug to help with the uniary side effects?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

yes there are many side effects with this poison get off itwhy are you on it if for pain and depression get off it it overloads part of brain and other organs like the liver . when withdrawing from this drug you will probably feel terrible go on facebook group cymbalta makes worse?????

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.