Cyst, Genital Wart, or fordyce spot?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi,

Sorry this is my second post, just wanted more input. I saw this white little spot in the upper mid section of my penis a couple of months ago and grew a bit since then but stopped now.

It fits the description of a cyst, texture is skin-like, firm/hard, grew a bit in the beginning but is not growing anymore, and doesn't hurt.

I have had this for about 2-3 months now. (when I actually noticed it distinctly). Also, I have touched and messed around with it A LOT, but I never popped it. It never spread anywhere and doesn't fit the description of a HPV warts.

Any thoughts guys? I don't have access to a urologist. STD checks came back all negative, but since HPV is not in the STD tests I will like you guys' input.

First two is me slightly sretching, last one is really stretched.

Thank you so much. !

imageimage

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

It looks more like a wart that you get anywhere on the body, but could be a small cyst, however it is possible that it is an HPV wart. For more information on HPV go here:

• What is human papillomavirus - Medical News Today

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.