Cyst in womb

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi can anyone help please . I went 9 days ago for a ultrasound after suffering pelvic pain. Went to see gp 5 days later. Was told had a large cystical mass in womb. Was told I would be referred as a pote

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

how long had u suffered pelvic pain? and what was pain like? i have had it for months.. i got to have ultra sound !! scary! ;0(
    • Posted

Hi I have had pelvic pain for about 7 months but also had bleeding from my bum which turned out to be internal piles. Since then pain has still been there. It's like an achy pain low down and feels heavy. I also have a lot of bloating..hope you ultrasound goes OK. Xx

• Posted

o dear .. i been in pain for 7 months as well... mine hurts when i press it it low down and comes at certain times and i have frequent urination.. its so worrying its unreal... i can imagine ur worried .. i am convinced mone is cancer as well... awful living in fear xx
  • Posted

Hi there...I just wanted to reassure you both that not all cystical masses are malignant.  I had a football size cyst on my ovary that was confirmed to be benign post surgery.  I had some bloating and dull time pain.  At the time I just thought it was normal woman stuff, turns out it was a bit more.  I also had some bleeding with #2, but I thought that was also normal woman stuff (post babies).  Please don't worry and follow-up with your doctors.  
    • Posted

rhonda i am terrified... but its ao strange how the pain has changed and only comes mid month and lasts 12 days.. but i am urinating 2 hourly which worries me.. the pain i hve is all across my pelvis from one side all the way across to tbe other.. my periods changed , they are less days , but they arrive on time.. i have always suffered mid cycle with ovulation but now its changed and its gone from a cramping pain , to a burning pain to.pain that is so tender to.touch at certain times of the month! worrying me to death.. back to docs again... xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.