Cyst or something worse?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I found a lump on the side of my vagina, it is not visible and doesn’t hurt. I left it thinking it might go away on its own but yesterday I noticed a brown-ish (unsure if it contained blood) discharge and haven’t been able to sleep! I’m 21, and am on the pill. It’s where I THINK a Bartholin Cyst is but I’m automatically thinking the worst! Can anyone help? 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi...is it your first time to have the lump? how big is it? if it is still small --- you can have it burst by yourself: 

doing sitz bath with epsom salt or sea salt and apple cider, chamomile tea 

try putting a cotton pad with witch hazel and tea tree... (try searching about Phoebe's Method, it was mentioned it's an effective way)

and look for a supplement drug name 'serrapeptease'(this helped me before) but you have to remember that this is medicine...you should check first if it is ok for your health to drink this. OK?

But if you have some doubts about your condition...first things first is go to your gynecologist(i prefer a lady ob-gyne...)

I hope this wil help you :-)

• Posted

Hi yes it is my first time to have this lump and it feels relatively big. 😰 thanks for the help! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.