Cyst removal operation.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Well I've had my date through for my op on a demoid cyst the consultant thinks there may be adhesions from all my other cystecetomies which are causing pain too. I go in on the 22nd of Feb. Am I being to optimistic ill be in and out the same day? I'm kinda stressing about this one as it will be the first one I've had done without my hubby here to be with me keep your fingers crossed for me please xx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Sounds about right being out same day if all goes to plan try not to worry to much they will look after you ..when I had my other ovary removed. They apparently had to tidy up as was a mess from the operation b4 lots of scar tissue x
    • Posted

I'm hoping they don't need to take this ovary out as I've already lost the left one. The bright side if I do lose it is no more cyst pain 😆
    • Posted

I hope you don't have to loose it but yep no more cysts .. If they do I had my left out last April then right out December 30th I have a page wombles small cell ovarian cancer fight and awareness on face book. I used it to help friends know what was going on. Things looking better for me although still recovering hope everything goes OK for you xx
    • Posted

Thank you and im glad your doing well x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.