Cystitat Instillations

Posted , 1 user is following.

I was diagnosed with bladder cancer and had the tumour removed then had a course of BCG instillations. After these I had severe pain and the urologist prescribed Cystitat for 6 weeks but I have just finished and now onto one a month. No diffferent I am still in severe pain - when I put pressure on my undercarriage when I sit down I am in agony. Even bending or stretching is painfull. I have tried every painkiller going but no relief. I have had this for nearly a year and it is 24/7 and I am getting so exhausted as I can only sleep for a hour then I wake up in pain wanting to wee. Has anyone else been like this and is there another treatment other than Cystitat that works?

I am going to try CBD capsules - heard they are good for pain relief.

Regards

J

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

if you are on NHS then Uracyst is also available in 2 strengths.

• Posted

Hi, does Uracyst contain the same 'ingredients' as Cystitat? Cystitat has not made any difference to my pain at all. I just wonder IF there is anything else I can be prescribed been in constant pain for nearly a year 24/7. Go end of this month for the first monthly cystitat.

Regards

J

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.